Machrie Moor, White Stage & Bodega
Sleep 3-4 (2 Adults & 2 children or 3 Adults)
Min 2 nights stay off season/3 nights peak season
Available all year
These quaint cosy pods are named after famous Arran Whiskies. They are rustically charming yet cleverly designed for maximum space.
The pods are perfectly positioned to view the spectacular west coast sunsets we are lucky to have and overlook the alpaca paddock.
Guests of all ages are welcome to help us feed the animals in the evening.
One wood-fired hot tub is available for exclusive hire. It is positioned nearest The Bodega pod.
Please note we do ask for quiet time at 11pm in respect of our other guests and neighbours in our peaceful, rural location.
- Double cabin bed with mattress
- Single beds can be set up from the bench seats - futon mattresses are provided
- BYOB (bring your own bedding) - we provide duvets, pillows and protectors
- Hire bedding (£10 per double, £6 per single) - select this option when booking and your beds will be set up on arrival
- Thermostat fan heater
- Eco Cool Box - we provide reusable cool packs
- Microwave, kettle, toaster
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses & utensils
- USB charging points
- Indoor table & outdoor picnic bench
PRIVATE WASH HUTS
- Hot water shower
- Compost toilet & sink
- Hand towel & Arran Aromatics hand wash
- Please note we do not provide towels
- Washing up sink
- Cleaning products (dish soap, antibacterial spray & dish towel)
- Recycling bins
- BBQ fire pit
- Drying line
- One wood-fired hot tub is available for hire for your exclusive use for the duration of your stay. The hot tub is located further down the field, nearest to The Bodega pod. Select this luxurious add-on at the booking checkout. The cost of this is £120 and includes all you need to get fired up.
- Hire the wood-fired pizza oven: we provide 4 doughballs, the tomato sauce - you provide the toppings. Choose which night you'd like the pizza oven when booking. The cost of this is £25 and additional dough balls can be ordered in advance for £1.50.
- Dog Pod!! The Bodega is our dog-friendly pod. Two dogs may stay in The Bodega at an additional cost of £5 per dog per night. Note that space in the barrel pods is limited when all beds are in use. Please see our FAQ page for further information about our site and doggy rules and please ensure your dog will cope with the livestock, barking dogs can cause distress to the animals.
PAYMENT, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 50% of total (£150 max) is required upon booking
- Full payment 6 weeks before - a link to this payment will be sent via email
- You will receive a PDF welcome pack with your booking confirmation
- Cancellation Policy - if we can resell a cancelled holiday we will provide a refund of any monies paid minus a £25 administrative charge. Holidays cancelled which cannot be resold will be refunded at our discretion.